• Each team must appoint a captain. The team captain should complete a registration form on behalf of his/her team confirming which course the team is attempting, as well as the name, address, email, mobile #, next of kin and next of kin mobile # in respect of each team member.
• On receipt of the above details and an entry fee cheque for £50 per team member the organisers will email team members confirmation of their entry together with joining instructions for the event.
• Please make entry fee cheques payable to Soldier 30:30 and send them to Soldier 30:30, 1 St Cherries, Spreyton, Crediton, Devon, EX17 5EB.
FirstLight Trust Fundraising – Exmoor 30:30
• FirstLight Trust prefers that participants set up a personal fundraising page via justgiving.com.
• Please make fundraising cheques payable to FirstLight Trust and send them to Dorinda Wolfe Murray, I/c Soldier 30:30, FirstLight Trust, 34 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0DH.
SSAFA Fundraising – Midland 30:30
• SSAFA prefers that participants set up a personal fundraising page via virginmoneygiving.com.
• Please make fundraising cheques payable to SSAFA The Armed Forces Charity and send them to Lucy Searles, i/c Soldier 30:30, SSAFA The Armed Forces Charity, 4 St Dunstan’s Hill, London, EC3R 8AD.
Terms of Entry
By signing up to a Soldier 30:30 event you will be declaring that:
• Your recent hill walking/running experience provides evidence of your ability to carry a 30lb bergen over the relevant distance and across rough terrain within the appropriate time.
• You accept full responsibility for any personal injury or loss sustained as a result of competing in Soldier 30:30.
• You are a member of team comprising yourself and at least 3 other individuals who will compete in the event.
• You commit to attempting to raise £250 on behalf of the appropriate charity on a best efforts basis.
• You are a sufficiently practised user of map & compass to set & follow a bearing across rough terrain and in poor visibility (including darkness).